Curtain Pressing Service
Curtains, in general, do not require much maintenance at regular intervals. However, if they are not kept well by pressing them or steam ironing them properly, they may start looking old and messy. This will directly ruin the aesthetic appeal of the curtains, especially if the curtain fabrics range in linen, cotton, silk and natural fabrics. Extreme care has to be taken if the fabric is a natural one.
That we put at your disposal. Hire our curtain pressing services in Brisbane and discover all the advantages of enjoying a comfortable and professional service that will improve your day-to-day life in your home or business.
Curtain Cleaning Brisbane focus on fulfilling all your requirements. To justify your needs, we provide expert solutions for curtain cleaning and pressing in Brisbane. With us on board, it becomes easier for you to keep your curtain need on point in any premises of house or an office at reasonable costs.
Tips for curtain pressing and ironing process
To achieve the best results, one should blindly rely on the expertise of the curtain cleaning specialists. However, if you wish to do it by yourself, we provide with few beneficial tips:
- It is suggested, to begin with, the ironing process after sprinkling some water on the curtains, making them a little moist. This enables to remove wrinkles.
- Ensure that an extra pad of cotton fabric is put beneath the curtain while pressing sensitive fabrics such as organza and silk.
- Ensure to make a move while pressing such that the upper part of the fabric is pulled by you for ironing while the lower part is away from you, which helps to maintain their shape.
- The other part of the curtain should be ironed in a horizontal direction and let what is already ironed fall onto the opposite side of the ironing board.
- Follow the exact procedure for the entire curtain.
- Gauze linin should be used to press the seams. While ironing them, switch off the steam function present on the machine, Dense fabrics are not damaged by steam but delicate fabrics get wrinkled under the steam.
- The most important factor to consider while ironing is knowing the fabric type and its properties. This will help to know the best-suited temperature for ironing these fabrics. Slightest of temperature difference can ruin fabrics, especially the delicate ones.
- Steam is another latest method of ironing curtain. The benefit that it gives is that it allows the moisture to penetrate deep into the fabric which fastens the ironing process.
How to Reach Us?
Like we said earlier, it is always important to know about the fabric types and their properties before starting with the ironing process. Knowing the fabric type helps to adjust the temperature of the machine so that it does not get ruin the delicate fabrics.
Because curtain ironing process entails all the above minute details and technicalities, it is always best to rely on professionals for this job. No risks and optimal output. Feel free to call us if you have any queries or want to book an appointment with us in Brisbane.
To enquire about it or to get a express booking, contact us at 0488853083