Blinds Cleaning Brisbane
Don’t go blind on your blinds. The joke may be lame but we mean it. You might wonder, what is the need to waste so much time and energy on cleaning your blinds after all?
Blinds do more than just decorate your home, they act as filters for light, guard your privacy and complete your room decor. Since they may not appear visibly dirty, the hidden accumulated dust, debris etc may be overlooked. You may not hear their call for help in the false appearance of ‘looks okay to me’. But no more shirking as you can simply hire curtain cleaning services. All you need to do is search “blind cleaning service near me” and choose.
We are the best choice for curtain cleaning in Brisbane. Our professionals work with you to discuss the best method, by in-depth analysis taking into consideration the access, size, attachment method, and type of materials.
Of course, getting them cleaned by us at home might be the most comfortable option for you. But some very tough stains may still require to be washed in the ultrasonic bath and other sophisticated technology back at our office with the promise of quickest delivery back to you at your convenience. We value your time.
Why should you prefer a blind cleaning service to clean your blinds?
You can rely on blinds cleaning in Brisbane. We pamper your curtains and understand that they deserve our best services because they do so much for you. Be at peace, your curtains are in our capable hands. We stay true to your record of thousands of satisfied customers.
Our professionals are fully prepared at all times and cover everything including cleaning attachments, removing curtains to putting clean curtains back in their original place. They clean with finesse and give new life to your blinds.
What are blind cleaning service?
Blind cleaning process basically uses high frequency sound waves. These bubbles implode when they come in contact with water thus creating tiny vibrations. These vibrations power clean the blinds. This process basically targets any grime, dust or dirt which starts building up on the blinds. It’s a very effective and safe way to clean your blinds while taking care of them at the same time.
What are some of the benefits of Blinds Cleaning in Brisbane?
Reasons to choose our blind cleaning service are many, let us provide you with some :
- We’re ready for all cleaning challenges: Our team is equipped with the required tools and techniques to suit any fabric, colour, and texture. We utilise scientific methods to keep the fabric intact while maintaining the perfect look and flair.
- Regular cleaning renews your blinds: Timely cleaning your curtains can help you save money in the long run. So your curtains will need cleaning approximately every 6 months costing almost nothing and will last years, thus saving on buying new ones every few months.
- We minimize the risk of damaging blinds during cleaning: We also carry out blind repair services along with blind cleaning service. With us on board, you can forget all DIY disasters, all experiment fails and all self-cleaning mishaps. We know it in and out and therefore we do it safely and patiently. So sit back, smile and relax.
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service: In case of sudden damages, we provide a quick response which minimises further damage and therefore limits it and saves you a fortune with such difficult cases.
- Highly Trained Technicians: We hire nothing but the best and train them properly because our customers are our priority. Our professionals are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and products specialised for cleaning fine fabrics and we perform our cleaning based on industry standards as per the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
- No. 1 in the Clean up and Restoration Industry: We handle all types of curtains with no judgement to make sure others don’t judge you by the stains and odours trapped in your curtains, be it coffee stains, cigarette odours, trapped oily odour of the kitchen, ketchup stains, lipstick marks, etc. Roller blinds or verticals, we got you covered. We are soft on your blinds but tough on the stains.
Blinds Cleaning FAQ
Q: So, which kind of blinds do you clean?
A: Our experienced professionals know how to analyse and examine your curtains, and to infer the best cleaning method for them. We have expertise in cleaning fabrics and intricate pieces. We have a wide range of cleaning options and therefore make sure we give a fully personalised treatment to your drapes. We also offer specialised cleaning services at your home so that you can simultaneously get them to put up again with minimal disturbance and get them cleaned at the comfort of your home. We provide professional services for all kinds of curtains, draperies and blinds.
Q: How regularly do blinds need to be cleaned?
A: Ideally, blinds should be cleaned once a month by dusting as well as washing. It is best if you can keep vacuuming your curtain routinely as minimising the dust build up, reduces the time needed for the more detailed and prolonged washes that would be usually required otherwise. If the dust and stains are left unaddressed, they may further penetrate the fabric and ultimately become permanent under the effect of heat, sunlight, more dust piling up, moisture etc.
Q: How often should you dust blinds?
A: Blinds are easy to maintain. The key is to dust them thoroughly once a week, dusting them in the direction of slats using either a microfiber duster, feather duster or a soft cloth.
Q: How do you maintain fabric blinds after at home?
A: To clean fabric blinds, dust or vacuum them with an upholstery attachment, top to bottom, on both sides of the vane. To remove soil, lay the vane on a flat surface after taking it down. Using a dry fabric cleaner or sponge with mild detergent, clean it properly and blot dry.
Q: Can you clean your blinds at home?
A: You may think why hire us and not do it yourself? it’s a valid point but just remember how much hassle it is, from the backaches or sprains in taking the curtains off, to spending hours to carefully wash them to protect all the little details of your curtains and the drying takes forever, only to realise that the curtains have lost their shine, grace or colours. After so much of your time, hard work and investment you may still miss out on the difficult to reach areas and may leave the moulds or allergens intact.