We all prefer our homes to be safe, healthy and squeaky clean. To ensure that we clean our carpets, curtains and blinds from time to time. Considering that curtains and blinds are so close to moisture most of the time due to humid weather in Boonah, it’s almost impossible to keep them from getting mouldy. Curtains are bound to suffer from mould, odour and dust. But the main issue here is how to get rid of the mould and save your curtains. Well, this is something which one should never try at home without proper knowledge, therefore curtain magic mould remover Boonah is your answer. We provide a cost-effective solution which doesn’t mean buying new curtains.
With our professional curtain magic mould remover, your mould covered curtains will get a new life. It has surfactants and moulds killing agents which ensure that 100% mould is removed from the curtains whatever fabric your curtains are made of. We will make sure your curtains come back to life with our expert services.
Curtain Mould Removal Boonah
Have you spotted ugly black moulds on the backside of your curtains? Don’t you worry! We will provide specialised curtain mould remover treatment. Our mould removal process not only helps you get rid of mould stains but also kills mould spores. After curtain magic mould remover services, mould won’t be able to grow back on the curtains for the next 6-12 months. Places with high humidity and low ventilation may get moulded before 6 months.
What is Curtain magic mould remover?
Mould infestation is caused due to moisture, and once it starts it starts spreading to other parts of the home too. It should be treated promptly as it’s very unhealthy and may lead to various chronic disorders. That’s why it needs immediate attention and treatment. We, at curtain cleaning Boonah, use our curtain magic mould remover. Its anti-mould properties not just treat the mould infestation on curtains but also protects from future mould infestation.
What are some of the benefits of Curtain magic mould remover Boonah?
If you want to get rid of mould on your curtain then it’s best not to try on your own and hire our professional service as we have the required skills and tools for effective curtain mould removal in Boonah. Mould can lead to various health issues like allergies, coughing, sneezing and more. Therefore never waste time when it comes to dealing with the curtain mould issue.
Why you should hire our Curtain Mould Removal Services?
House chores are mostly tiresome. Curtain cleaning is surely one of them and when those curtains have moulds then it requires immediate action. Give our curtain magic mould remover a shot!
Here’s a quick brief on why you should choose us:-
- We are just one call away
- We save your time, efforts and energy
- We provide fast and effective service
We provide hot water extraction and dry cleaning because of which our services are suitable for all curtain fabrics. Cleaning will be performed by trained professionals who will treat the curtain on spot and you won’t even need to take them down.
Imagine one day while cleaning your home, you see the nasty, smelly black mould on your beautiful lace curtains, yes, the ones you even didn’t mind going over budget! Or it has already happened to you? Don’t worry, we will help you and save your curtains!
Curtain Mould Removal Services FAQ
Q: Can moulded curtains affect your health?
A: Yes, If you have mould and dampness in your home, you are more prone to respiratory issues, respiratory infections, asthma or allergies. Mould and dampness can also affect your immune system.
Q: Why are my curtains ugly black?
A: This is because there is live mildew on the inner lining of your curtains. These mildew colonies live, flourish and die then regrow again through spores in the curtains. It will continue to happen for several years without being seen properly.
Q: How do mildews and moulds appear?
A: One might wonder the reason for the appearance of moulds and mildew at all. The answer is, fungus thrives on moisture which could be on windows or food sources like dust, dirt, organic material etc.
A good example is the mouldy spots present on curtains that overlie a drafty window.
Q: How does one get rid of curtain mould stains?
A: You must remember that all curtains are not alike and have different washing instructions. Avoid washing the ones which can only be dry cleaned.
Follow the given steps one by one to get rid of moulds:-
- Step #1 To begin with, let’s do some scrubbing using a hard brush to remove large chunks of fungus. Although it’s difficult to do it is very important. Ideally, this should be done outdoors so that the mould spores do not spread inside.
- Step #2 The next step is an interesting one, we now make a mould killer by mixing bleach and water in a 1:4 ration spray bottle. Spray the mixture after shaking well from a good distance so that you don’t end up bleaching the curtains also. The solution should settle properly into the curtain fabric.
- Step #3 Washing the curtains is what we do next. Just combine detergent and fabric softener in the washing machine and set it at around 40degrees to finish the process.
- Step #4 We conclude the process by taking out the curtains and hanging them to dry outside. Using a dryer may speed the whole process of drying but may also shrink the curtains so it is advised against.
Q: How to prevent mould on curtains?
A: No one wants moulds to grow on their curtains in the first place. Thinking about its gruesome appearance, the smell might make you anxious. Since prevention is better than cure, why not stop mould from growing in the first place?
Follow the given tips to ensure the same :
- Allow fresh air currents to cross your home periodically which will reduce the moisture levels and also will avoid the growth of fungus.
- Avoid putting clothes to dry indoors. If you can’t hang them outdoors, then try using dryers.
- It’s always good to cover your pots and pans with lids to prevent moisture escape and turn on the exhaust while preparing food.
- Keep all the potential plumbing faults in check and regularly inspect for any possible leaks.
- The roof and gutter should be in a good condition to avoid any mould growth whatsoever.
- Invest in a good dehumidifier which will significantly lower down the moisture level inside to around 30-50%.